PCI-SIG Compliant Quad Re-Driver
Add to Watch List
The GN1407 is a PCI-SIG compliant quad re-driver designed for 1.25Gbps - 8Gbps communications.
The GN1407 extends the reach and robustness of high-speed serial links by compensating for losses in the transmission medium. Each high-speed input interface features programmable high gain equalization. The GN1407 high-speed serial output interface features low output jitter and allows for amplitude adjustment through the use of a serial control interface. Each channel in the GN1407 can be independently configured or powered down.
- PCIe 1.1 compliant
- Multi-rate operation from 1.25Gb/s to 8Gb/s
- Low power dissipation - 70mW per channel
- Programmable high gain input equalization--19 settings of from 0 to 24dB
- 255 programmable settings of output swing controls covering 0 to 1250mVpp
- 8 programmable settings of LOS (Loss of Signals) to avoid signal noise propagating from input sources to outputs.
- Support of OOB (Out of Band) feature for SAS/SATA applications with the same part
- On-chip channel diagnostics
- Independent channel operation
- I2C control interface
- Low latency (< 1 bit period)
- Pin compatible with GN1406
- PCI Express® Gen1, Gen2, Gen3 copper and optical interconnect
- Infiniband SDR / DDR
- IEEE 10GBASE-CX4, 10GBASE-LX4,10GBASE-KX4
- High-speed line card and backplane communication