SD-SDI Automatic Reclocker with Dual Differential Outputs
Add to Watch List
The GS9076 is an SD-SDI Serial Digital Reclocker designed to automatically recover the embedded clock from a digital video signal and re-time the incoming video data.
The device automatically detects and locks to incoming SMPTE 259M-C SDI and DVB-ASI signals at 270Mb/s.
The GS9076 removes the high frequency jitter components from the bit-serial stream. Input termination is on-chip for seamless matching to 50Ohm transmission lines. The device requires only one external crystal to set the VCO frequency when notlocked and provides adjustment free operation.
In systems which require passing of non-SMPTE data rates, the GS9076 can be configured to either automatically or manually enter a bypass mode in order to pass the signal without reclocking.
The GS9076 offers a choice of dual reclocked data outputs or one data output and one recovered clock output. The device is footprint and drop-in compatible with existing GS2975A designs, with no additional application changes required.
The GS9076 is Pb-free, and the encapsulation compound does not contain halogenated flame retardant.
This component and all homogeneous sub-components are RoHS compliant.
- SMPTE 259M-C compliant
- Automatic lock to SDI and DVB-ASI at 270Mb/s
- 4:1 input multiplexer patented technology
- Choice of dual reclocked data outputs or one data output and one recovered clock output
- Loss of Signal (LOS) Output
- Lock Detect Output
- On-chip Input and Output Termination
- Differential 50 Ohm inputs and outputs
- Mute, Bypass and Autobypass functions
- Footprint and drop-in compatible with existing GS2975A designs
- Pb-free and RoHS Compliant
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
- SMPTE 259M-C Serial Digital Interfaces
- GS9076-CNTE3: Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant, Tape and Reel-250 Pieces
- GS9076-CNE3: Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant, Tray-260 Pieces