SD-SDI Cable Driver
Add to Watch List
The GS9077 is a high-speed BiCMOS integrated circuit designed to drive one or two 75Ohm co-axial cables.
The GS9077 may drive data rates up to 540Mb/s and provides a disable pin that may be used to power down the output stage.
The GS9077 accepts a LVPECL level differential input that may be AC coupled. External biasing resistors at the inputs are not required.
Power consumption is typically 168mW using a 3.3V power supply. The GS9077 is Pb-free, and the encapsulation compound does not contain halogenated flame retardant.
This component and all homogeneous subcomponents are RoHS compliant.
- SMPTE 344M and SMPTE 259M compliant
- Dual coaxial cable driving outputs
- Selectable power down mode
- 50Ohm differential PECL input
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Seamless interface to other HD-LINX® III family products
- Single 3.3V power supply operation
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
- SMPTE 344M and SMPTE 259M Coaxial Cable Serial Digital Interfaces.
- GS9077-CNTE3: Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant, Tape and Reel-250 Pieces
- GS9077-CNE3: Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant, Tray-490 Pieces