Ultra Fast 2:1 Analog Switch
The GY4102A is a bipolar, monolithic SPDT video switch incorporating fast control logic.
The analog signal path is characterised by low differential gain, low differential phase and low insertion loss, coupled with a ±0.1dB bandwidth of typically 100MHz into a 10pF load, using an external series resistor.
In demanding video applications the GY4102A features a typical switching glitch of less than 30mV over a 3ns period. The device offers toggle rates up to 50MHz. The control input is TTL and 5V CMOS compatible.
- 20ns switching time (toggle)
- Make-before-break switching
- 100 MHz at ±0.dB, bandwidth (flattened)
- Typically 0.04dB insertion loss at 1MHz
- Typically 0.03 % differential gain at 3.58MHz
- Typically 0.01 degree differential phase at 3.58MHz
- Sub-pixel video switching
- Fast data sampling
- Special Effects video switching
8 pin SOIC