Ultra-Low Capacitance 1-Line ESD protection
Add to Watch List
RailClamps are ultra low capacitance Transient Voltage Suppressors (TVS) designed to protect high speed data interfaces.
Not Recommended for New Designs. See replacement RClamp0521PA.
- Transient protection for data lines to:
- IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact)
- IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (tp = 5/50ns)
- Cable Discharge Event (CDE)
- Ultra-small package (1.0 x 0.6 x 0.5mm)
- Protects one data or I/O line
- Low capacitance: 0.5pF
- Low clamping voltage
- Low operating voltage: 5.0V
- Solid-state silicon-avalanche technology
- Pb-Free, Halogen Free, RoHS/WEEE Compliant
- Cellular Handsets & Accessories
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI)
- Display Port
- MDDI Ports
- USB Ports
- PCI Express
- Serial ATA
- RClamp0521P.TCT: Lead-free package, fully WEEE and RoHS compliant, tape and reel only.