18V, 3A, 350kHz Step-Down Switching Regulator
Add to Watch List
The SC4525F is a 350kHz constant frequency peak current-mode step-down switching regulator capable of producing 3A output current from an input ranging from 3V to 18V. The SC4525F is suitable for next generation XDSL modems, high-definition TVs and various point of load applications.
To convert your designs from SC4525C/D, please refer to our
"Converting SC4525C/D to SC4525E/F Application Note"
- Input range: 3V to 18V
- 3A Output Current
- 350kHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Precision 1V Feedback Voltage
- Peak Current-Mode Control
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
- Hiccup Overload Protection with Frequency Foldback
- Soft-Start and Enable
- Thermal Shutdown
- Thermally Enhanced 8-pin SOIC Package
- Fully RoHS and WEEE compliant
- XDSL and Cable Modems
- Set Top Boxes
- Point of Load Applications
- CPE Equipment
- DSP Power Supplies
- LCD and Plasma TVs
- SC4525FSETRT: (SOIC-8 EDP) Lead Free, WEEE and RoHS Compliant, Halogen-free, 2,500 pcs, Tape and Reel only.
- SC4525FEVB: Evaluation Board