1.0 to 11.3Gb/s Multi-Rate Laser Driver Chip
Add to Watch List
This specification defines a multi-rate laser driver IC for use in a wide range of LR Ethernet and Fibre Channel applications from 1.0Gb/s to 11.3Gb/s. This includes 1Gb/s and 10Gb/s Ethernet data rates as defined by IEEE 802.3 and 1, 2, 4, 8 and 10Gb/s Fibre Channel data rates.
Contact your local Sales Representative for full product specifications.
- Power Dissipation 115mW typical (IBIAS= 0 mA, IMOD = 0mAppd)
- DFB/FP Laser Driver:
- Maximum bias current = 120mA
- Maximum modulation current into 15 Ohms differential TOSA = 92mApp
- Tx DJ = 5pspp; Tx RJ = 0.5psrms
- Integrated closed loop Automatic Power Control (APC)
- Compatible with microcontroller based modulation current/temperature look-up table
- Programmable Tx eye shaping features and input equalization
- Programmable rise/fall times
- Laser safety features
- Switchable Tx polarity invert
- RSSI based LOS function
- Measurement of digital diagnostic and monitoring parameters
- 2-wire serial interface for host communication
- Software selectable power-down mode
- 3.3V or 2.5V CMOS inputs and open drain outputs for control and status lines.
GN1160-INE3 - 4mm x 4mm
GN1160-CNTE3Z 4mm x 4mm, Tape and Reel, 2500/reel