Designed for Smart Home and Wearable IoT Applications
Semtech's new 2.4 GHz wireless RF technology enables long-range, scalable data rate communication for point-to-point wireless links, including those that require accurate presence and proximity measurements.
Complements LoRa and Other Wireless Technologies
The long-range, 2.4 GHz wireless RF solution complements existing wireless technologies, such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Semtech’s LoRa Technology. The new 2.4 GHz wireless RF solution enables point-to-point wireless links that can support custom protocols with configurable data rates up to 2 Mbps.
- Long Range 2.4 GHz transceiver
- High sensitivity, down to -132 dBm
- +12.5 dBm, High efficiency PA
- Low energy consumption, On-chip DC-DC
- LoRa, FLRC, (G)FSK supported modulations
- Programmable bit rate
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Ranging Engine, Time-of-flight function
- BLE PHY layer compatibility
- Low system cost
- Home automation & appliances
- Tracking applications
- Wearables & sports/fitness sensors
- Radio-controlled toys & drones
- Smart watches & beacons
Contact your Semtech sales representative for more information and to get started with our 2.4 GHz wireless RF solution today.